According to the regulations, the access to our hotel restaurant spa is only possible with the presentation of a valid sanitary pass.
Our hotel's restaurant, breakfast room, bar and swimming pool are affected by the measure.
At the time of arrival, each customer must present :
- Either a health pass with its complete vaccination including the notice period
- Either a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid-19 dating back at least 11 days and less than 6 months
- Or a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test result less than 72 hours old
The control will be done by automatic reading of the QR code at your arrival.
Children up to 17 years old are not required to present a health pass at this time.
We ask you to prepare the proof of validity of your health pass (paper or computer format) and to present it at the reception of the Verte Vallée at the time of your arrival.
COMFORT AND SAFETY
- As soon as you enter the hotel, wearing a mask is mandatory (from 11 years old)
- Please also use the hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal.
- If you have forgotten your mask, you can buy one at the reception.
- The access cards in the room are systematically disinfected.
- Luggage carts are available with a disinfectant spray, so that you can use them safely.
- Access to the games room is possible after disinfecting your hands at the entrance, the games are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- The provision of newspapers, magazines and documentation is no longer allowed.
- The hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected under strict conditions between 2 clients.
- The hotel linen is cleaned at 60°C.
- We will invite you to reserve a time for breakfast and dinner.
- In order to anticipate your visit to the table, we invite you to consult our MENUS on our website or our APPLICATION (with the password VERTEVALLEE).
- The mask is mandatory when you travel. You will find hooks to hang your mask at your table.
- The waiters wear a mask.
- In the kitchen, all sanitary protocols are applied and all cooks wear masks.
- Breakfast is served as a buffet and hydro-alcoholic gel is available.
- Bath sheets, bathrobes and slippers are provided in the room.
- Disinfectant sprays are at your disposal for the furniture (deckchairs, fitness equipment...).
- You can complete your stay with treatments offered in our Relaxation Spa.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during the treatment.
- The cabins are disinfected between each client.
- Each treatment has its own sanitary protocol.